How to make payment in system WEBPAY
1. Our guests are able to choose the room category and supplementary services with subsequent booking on our website. For reservation please choose arrival and departure dates, the number of guests, necessary supplementary services.
2. When you approve order conditions (see 1.), electronic account for the guest is generated in the billing system to pay per full (100%) or partial (50%) – the cost of the requested services. After this the secure link is sent and the guest is redirected to the server of the payment system WEBPAY ™ to ensure safe payments. This payment method is absolutely confidential and secure. Your personal data and requisites of the card will be entered on a specially protected authorization page of the payment system WEBPAY ™. Access to this page is performed via secure data transmission (SSL). In order to verify the authenticity of the card holder, i.e. authentication, they use such modern methods of information protection as Verified By Visa and MasterCard SecureCode. We accept VISA card and MasterCard Visa and MasterCard of all types. We also suggest you to check with your bank and make sure that your card can be used for payments in the system WEBPAY ™.
3. After selecting the room categary, supplementary services, making contact information, guest passes to a secure page to complete the payment and extra hotel services with their credit card bills. The guest receives an e-mail with a link to an electronic balance, than follows the link to see the account, which identifies the selected apartment, guest`s name the amount of money to pay, date, the requested services are also included. After you see the data is correct, according to the instructions of the billing system interface, you go to a secure page and activate the payment. If payment is successfully made, the guest automatically receives a notification to email address. When the cash inflows to the account of «Belarus» Hotel, the guest also recieves the notification of crediting cash to to the account of the beneficiary by e-mail.
Please note: save checks received (payment confirmation) for verification with the card account in order to confirm transactions committed in case of disputes.
4. Please note that the electronic payment system WEBPAY ™ does not charge any fee for the transfer of money from the card account. Specify at the issuing bank, all information concerning the possible fee for conversion rates and services carrying out operations with card account. The accommodation is paid in the national currency of the Republic of Belarus – Belarusian ruble (BYR). The amount of foreign currency indicated on the website and used during negotiations is stated as a matter of your convenience. All payments will be converted into national currency – Belarusian ruble (BYR).
— for standart guaranted bookings: cancellation no later than 1 day before the date of arrival is made without penalty;
— for non-refundable rates: free cancellation is not permitted. In this case the cancellation and/or no-show will be charged in amount of 100% of the reservation.
The Guest should me made cancellation procedure by yourself: please click on the “Cancellation” link in your voucher, or ask the hotel to cancel your reservation by e-mail to hotel reservation department e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documented cancellation request is considered only a request as agreement in writing. The hotel is not responsible for cancellations made orally.
In case of late cancellation (less than 1 days prior to arrival) and / or in case of no-show penalty of 100% of the first night’s stay unless otherwise provided by the rules of the selected rate.
Refunds (if given the terms of the rate used) will be initiated by the Hotel no later than five (5) working days from the date of receipt of the request for cancellations. The actual transfer of money to the account of the bank card customer can take form 4 to 6 weeks, depending on the terms and conditions of interbank processing centers and banks involved in the operation. Refund is made to the same card with which the payment was made.
Instructions for payment by card
For payment by card of booked rooms on our website, you need to complete a few simple steps:
When all terms of booking an apartment have been discussed and approved, click on the link in the email that we sent to you. You will be automatically redirected to secure payment page of WEBPAY ™.
We do not store your personal data. You enter your card data online on WEBPAY™, which provides the necessary information protection levels. We are official partners of “WebPey” and JSC “BPS-Sberbank”.
|1. Select the type of your credit card from the list.|
2. Enter the 16-digit number of your card
(ex.: 1234 5678 1234 6789).
|3. Enter the name in the form it is written on your card.|
|4. Select from the drop-down lists the expiration date (month and year) of your credit card (validity period indicated on the front of the card).|
|5. Enter the three-digit code printed on the reverse side your credit card.|
|6. Type your e-mail, to get the message of acceptance from WEBPAY ™, and your phone number so technical support may contact you, if necessary.|
|7. Enter the numeric robot-protection code|
|8. Push pay button|
Please note, for the possibility of the prepay procedure hotel administration will contact you directly.
Advance payment must be made within 5 days after reservation are made. Otherwise, the hotel administration reserves
the right to cancel your reservation.